CLAIMS NO CLAIMS AFTER INSTALLATION. INSTALLATION
• You must use moisture-sensitive thin-set for all white marble, all limestone, and Cement products to prevent water stains, or bleeding. Water must be
clean. Use premium white thin-set otherwise.
• You must open all the boxes and dry lay all the material to blend in before installation for customer approval.
• Extra material must be ordered for waste, cuts, and material selection. We recommend a minimum of 10% for regular cuts and as much as 30% for diagonal
• Natural stone colour, veining, and character varies. Samples represent only general characteristics of the quarry. There is a variation from shipment to
shipment and within each shipment.
• If your job requires more than one crate, it is your responsibility to blend the crates to make sure it will be accepted by your client.
• If you order additional material, it is your responsibility to make sure it matches the current lot.
• You must use grout release or sealer before grouting.
• We recommend at least a 1/8” joint in all installations to prevent expansion and contracting.
• Natural stone is a product of nature and it may have minor imperfections, pits, holes, fill, etc. These are considered inherent characteristics of natural
NO WARRANTY OF COLOUR
Art Of Marble Pty Ltd. tiles natural and handmade products. Variation of shade and colour is inherent in Art Of Marble Pty Ltd. tiles. IN NO EVENT SHALL Art Of Marble Pty Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY VARIATION IN SHADE AND/OR COLOUR BETWEEN TILES RECEIVED AND SAMPLE TILES.ACCEPTANCE
Any questions regarding the color, design, or quality of tiles must be resolved prior to installation. Use constitutes acceptance and absolutely no adjustments or returns will be made thereafter. Any and all questions regarding acceptability must be resolved within 30 days of the date of delivery.
NO WARRANTY AS TO QUANTITY ESTIMATES
IN NO EVENT SHALL Art Of Marble Pty Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT FROM SHORTAGES OR OVERAGE OF TILES. BUYER EXPRESSLY ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING THE QUANTITY OF TILES ORDERED. The buyer is responsible for ordering and matching additional lots.AVAILABILITY
All items sold by Art Of Marble Pty Ltd. are subject to availability at the time of shipping. If a certain item is not available we reserve the right to offer an alternate material with prior notification and notice to the buyer.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Unit prices and extensions will be confirmed and corrected by the main office. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF ANY CHANGES OR CORRECTIONS PRIOR TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR ORDER.
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGESIn no event shall Art Of Marble Pty Ltd. be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, exemplary, or special damages, whether in contract or in tort, in any action, in connection with any goods provided by Art Of Art Of Marbles. makes no warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.NORMAL WEAR; GROUT
As with all tile surfaces, some wearing, crazing, or scratching may occur over a period of time with use. In addition, Art Of Marbles PTY LTD. suggests that you select a matching coloured or uncoloured grout. You must use grout release before grouting.
SPECIAL OR CUSTOM ORDER
75% deposit required prior to placement of order. Balance due as soon as the order is ready, prior to shipment.
Special orders cannot be canceled or returned.DELIVERY TERMS
Prices are F.O.B. our warehouses. Art Of Marble PTY LTD is not responsible for damage occurring in shipping. All claims must be made in writing to the carrier with a copy to Art Of Marble PTY LTD. within 5 days of receipt of merchandise. It is your responsibility to make unloading arrangements with the carrier and we are not responsible for any damages due to detention charges. Our carriers do not provide inside delivery and it is your responsibility to unload and store materials safely.
Sample shipment charges are for single samples only. If you order more than 2 samples of the same item, there will be packing charges assessed.We are not responsible for damaged tiles via shipping companies.FORCE MAJEURE
Art Of Marble Pty Ltd. shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or suspension or cancellation of performance or other failures of performance hereunder due to any causes beyond its control, including but not limited to, acts of God or government, labor disputes, or inability to secure materials, labor or transportation. In the event of such delay, Art Of Marble Pty Ltd.’s time for delivery or other performance shall be extended for a period equal to the duration of such delay.
This agreement is not assignable by the purchaser without Art Of Marble Pty Ltd.’s prior written consent. Any attempt to assign any rights, duties, or obligations hereunder without Art Of Marble Pty Ltd. written consent shall be void.
CONFLICT OF TERMS
It is agreed that sales are made on the terms, conditions, and warranties contained herein. To the extent of any conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence over any on buyer’s order form. No agreement altering, modifying, or extending the terms of this agreement shall be valid unless in writing, duly signed by the parties.